hour projections and schedule as it applies to the Pipeline discipline
- Understand and manage the client, project scope of work, budget, revenue forecast, man-
used in the production and transportation of oil and gas, such as pumps, valves, pig
- Review and approve sketches, calculation and design for high pressure pipeline equipment
launcher and receivers, piping, meter stations etc.
recommendations to the client to support the project
- Review and approve the appropriate technical equipment data sheets
- Review and approve the appropriate technical equipment specifications
- Evaluate vendor's documentation, drawings and technical bids and provide the necessary
- Provide technical oversight of the requisitioning and procurement of applicable equipment
- Participate in design reviews, risk assessments, PSM (HAZOPs), and modeling sessions for
technical oversight of the engineering and design checking and approval effort
- Ensure consistency, quality and timeliness of Pipeline discipline deliverables including
available for this position
- Knowledge of standard drawings such as, P&IDs, Process Flow Diagrams, Equipment and Piping
- EIT Certification with ability to obtain PE registration
- 15 + years minimum of project management and engineering experience in the Energy Industry: Oil & Gas Pipelines
- Must have strong written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Proficiency utilizing knowledge and skills with MS Office Suite (including MS-Word, MS- Excel, MS-PPT, MS-Outlook) and computer applications is mandatory for this position.
- B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering
- Prior project management experience
- Prior engineering experience
- Prior experience with detailed design
- Prior experience with feasibility studies
- PE license preferred
- There is no relocation available for any of this positions
- All candidates must be qualified to work full time for any US employer; sponsorship is not
Mustang Engineering - 20 months ago
Wild horses couldn't drag Mustang Engineering away from industrial facilities work. The company provides engineering and management...