Provide functional Oracle Financials application leadership and guidance to clients regarding "best practices" and the functionality of the E-Business Suite software modules through all phases of an implementation. Create and maintain effective client relationships. Provide thought leadership in the areas of financial operations, US and global accounting and taxation as it pertains to implementation of ERP software. Participate in, and support, profitable business development.
Skills and Abilities
- Functional Lead: Provide functional application leadership and guidance to client regarding “best practices” and the functionality of the software modules through all phases of an implementation. Work with client to develop business solution designs to ensure that business requirements are met.
- Develop innovative solutions using Oracle E-Business Suite for various financial business requirements
- Provide thought leadership around industry best practices for improving operation efficiencies and profitability of client business.
- Provide expertise around US and global accounting and tax requirements as it pertains to implementation of Oracle E-Business Suite including GAAP, IFRS accounting etc.
- Business Development: Assist the Practice Director to develop proposals, RFPs, and statements of work congruent with scale and scope of the sales cycle and eventual engagement. May assist in business development efforts on existing or new projects by providing client scoping, demonstrations, and requirements gathering. Proactively work with project leadership to identify work extensions. Proactively work with manager to identify next assignments; leverage customer and internal networks
- Marketing Awareness and Client Relationships: Maintain effective relationships with multiple clients and/or vendors. Publish and/or present to user, industry, vendor, and recruiting (job fairs). Assist in maintaining a professional market image for Jibe.
- Participate in the development of Jibe Intellectual Capital by contributing to EBS libraries, submitting papers to various Oracle publications, updating user documentation, and by delivering training, either internally or externally.
- Leadership and Professionalism: Encourage teamwork and positive working relationships within the project team for all consultants and client members, the practice, and throughout Jibe. Demonstrate industry and subject matter expertise to client and consultants throughout engagement. Maintain a high degree of professionalism at all times.
- Knowledge and experience implementing Oracle EBS Financials modules covering General Ledger, Assets Management, Project Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of US and global accounting principles
- Knowledge and understanding of implementing Tax and compliance solutions.
- Develop and lead detailed solutions for complex projects that support client business processes.
- Advise and influence customer management on process direction/decisions by providing industry, business process, and product expertise
- Test and validate solution to meet customer business objectives
- Monitor and report progress on assigned tasks in accordance with quality and time allocation
- Anticipate project risks and make corrective recommendations to project manager
- Resolve complex customer issues by recommending and implementing solutions
- Ensure compliance with appropriate methodologies, making adjustments if necessary, to accomplish assigned work product; consistently utilize Jibe’s leading practices and remain in compliance with all project standard operating procedures.
- Demonstrate multiple business process expertise within one product family and understand cross stack impacts.
- Demonstrate ability to recommend a solution that may include third party integration and/or extensions to implemented core Oracle ERP products.
- Ability to identify, assess and mitigate relevant risks during bid development and project execution Participate in the development of Jibe Intellectual Capital by contributing to Oracle libraries, submitting papers to various Oracle publications, developing code, updating user documentation, and by delivering training, either internally or externally
- Demonstrated, excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to communicate to all audience levels from field consultants to client executive management.
- Successfully manages relationship with clients and colleagues; coaches and develops others on project team.
- Effectively produces deliverables.
Environment and Physical Demands
- BA / BS degree from accredited college or university in computer science, engineering, a directly related field; or equivalent work and/or industry experience. Professional qualifications such as CPA.
- 8-12 years progressive experience working directly with Oracle E-Business applications; including 2-3 years of specific industry experience and at least 6-8 years consulting experience required
The above information is designed to outline the functions and position requirements of this job. It does not identify all tasks that may be expected, nor address the performance standards that must be maintained.
- Able to transport portable computer: approximately 20 pounds.
- Work at various client sites which will require travel.
- Travel regionally on a routine basis and nationally / internationally as needed.
Jibe Consulting is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Jibe Consulting conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reports To: Practice Director
Position Type: Full-Time
Locations: Seattle, WA : Portland, OR : Denver, CO
Join us in Denver for an Open House Networking Event
If you are in the Rocky Mountain Region, we invite you to join us for a Jibe Consulting Open House Networking Event.
The purpose of this event is to connect and meet local consulting professionals within the Rocky Mountain Region. Jibe Consulting is expanding, and we are looking to build our Oracle EBS, Hyperion, PeopleSoft and JD Edwards practices in the Rocky Mountain Region with consulting professionals in Colorado, Utah, and Texas. We are currently hiring Functional and Technical consultants, Project Managers, and Developers for all consulting levels and roles from Senior Project Managers to Staff Level Consultants, across the full spectrum of Oracle applications.
The event will provide you the opportunity to personally meet and engage with our Practice and Sales Director as well our Recruiting team. Drinks and appetizers will be served in an open venue setting allowing for lots of mingling and conversation. If you wish, feel free to bring a copy of your resume; however, this is completely optional. We simply want the chance to meet with you and introduce you to our organization as well as answer any questions you may have.
Please RSVP here: http://www.jibeconsulting.com/latest/event/denver-networking-open-house
Location: Denver, CO
Jibe Consulting, Inc. - 12 months ago