Facebook Product Managers work with teams of engineers and designers to build products. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers to help innovate and execute product initiatives across Ads, Mobile and Platform.
This position is full time and based in our Seattle office.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Facebook’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Product management or product design experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or media products
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups
- Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field is ideal.
Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends, business contacts and others who work, study and live around them.