[AGENCY DISCLAIMER: Notice to Staffing Agencies, Placement Services, and Professional Recruiters can be found on cargill.com/careers]
Poultry Technology Lead
Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities.
Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values.
Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 14
2,000 people in 65 countries with annual revenues in excess of $133.9 billion. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and
people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be Better Together at www.cargill.com.
Elk River, USA or Velddriel, Netherlands
As Poultry Technology Lead you will be responsible for global poultry project portfolio development and for the application of poultry technologies into the Cargill Animal Nutrition businesses. You will contribute to the development of a viable pipeline of products, services, and know-how and their deployment in alignment with priorities set by the Strategic Marketing and Commercial teams. You will be leading poultry modeling projects as well. You will daily collaborate with different teams within strategic marketing, technology, R&D and different animal nutrition businesses internally.
- Manage technology offering and portfolio development by maintaining the technology connection between the business and the strategic marketing & technology poultry core team.
- Contribute to the innovation process based on strategic filters put in place by the Species Strategic Teams.
- Work closely with the Species Technology Leaders and Regional Technology Deployment Managers to develop and implement poultry technology.
- Develop and lead specific global poultry SMT projects leveraging the expertise present within the global poultry SMT team.
- Training of direct technology contacts of strategic marketing & technology to provide knowledge transfer to the business for applications.
- You will be reporting to the Poultry Technology Director.
- You will be travelling 30% of your working time.
- MSc or PhD degree.
- Experience (at least 3 years) in applying technology in feed industry and/or on poultry farms.
- Strong interest for poultry nutrition including ability to develop novel nutrient systems and with on farm applications.
- Ability to work in a complex multinational environment.
- Good understanding of business drivers.
- Excellent inter-personal and influencing skills.
- Good communication skills (English) both oral and written.
n return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Cargill is an EEO/AA employer.
Research and Development
Cargill - 14 months ago
Cargill is a unique place you can grow your career, your experience and your abilities. Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading...