Applicants selected will be subject to a Federal
background investigation and must meet eligibility
requirements for access to classified information or
matter. Position requires U.S. Citizenship with (no dual
citizenship) ability to obtain and maintain a Department
of Energy (DOE) security clearance which involves an
extensive criminal and financial background
investigation and previous employment reference
assistance, support and advice to customers and
- Junior Systems Administrator provides technical
Information Technology Help Desk and may run
- Respond to inquiries from the computer users and
automatic diagnostics programs to resolve problems.
- Install, clean and repair computer hardware and
imaging techniques for client deployments.
- Candidates should be familiar with current desktop
computer users in how to use new computer hardware
- Basic network troubleshooting is important.
- Candidate may write training materials and train
related to utilizing a Microsoft Active Directory
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate skills
Infrastructure. The environment consists of 2500+
clients running a mix of Windows 2000 Professional
and Windows XP and Microsoft Office 2003 and Office
2007 respectively in a manufacturing facility.
printers and be able to configure and manage print
- The candidate should be able to support network
queues on a Windows server.
- May be required to support shift coverage as
Technology, MIS or related technical discipline
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information
preferred with a minimum of 2 years experience
installing, deploying, managing and maintaining
computer systems preferred.
skills, the candidate should possess strong
- In conjunction with strong fundamental computer
interpersonal and communication skills with the
ability to work well in teams.
certifications. These may include and are not
- The candidate should have current industry
limited to the following: (Comptia A+ and Comptia
Network+, Microsoft Professional (MCP), Microsoft
Systems Certified Administrator (MCSA) and Microsoft
Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST), VMware
Certified Professional, Active Dell Warranty Parts
Technician and HP Printer Certifications are a plus.
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements
- Candidate selected will be subject to a security
for access to classified information. Security
clearance and access to classified information
require U.S. Citizenship.
Req. Code : 4402
Division/Department : B&W Corporate
The Babcock & Wilcox Companies - 2 years ago