This position is responsible for providing support to LA distributors and be a backup to other regions as needed.
- Facilitate effective resolution of distributor issues and professionally handle orders and requests.
- Responsible for completing International Export documentation according to US Export Compliance requirements.
- Responsible to consistently utilize LIFE Performance Principles to continuously improve leadership, integrity, flexibility and efficiency of team.
- Perform research that will be used to resolve customer issues.
- Maintain order files in compliance with US Government Regulations.
- Process returns, warranties and credits as needed.
- Communicate with freight forwarders, steamship lines, chamber of commerce and banks as needed.
1. Bachelor’s degree preferred
2. SAP knowledge
3. Candidate must be Bilingual in Spanish and English
4. Understand various countries’ import regulations and being receptive to work with various cultures. Strong cross cultural skills required.
5. Understand US import regulations to handle returns
6. Solid understanding of US Export Regulations and International Export documentation
7. AES/ITN Filing and Schedule B knowledge
8. Incoterms and Letter of Credit knowledge
9. Outlook, Word and Excel knowledge
Medrad - 24 months ago