Work with clients to understand requirements and architect solutions.
Ability to generate Technical Specifications based on functional specifications.
Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integration architecture.
Enhance/ Customize Dynamics CRM for based on customer requirements.
Sound understanding of OOB Entities.
Customize OOB CRM Reports and develop custom SSRS reports as defined by the requirement.
- Individual should have client facing experience.
- ASP.NET and Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrations/customizations development experience is a must.
- Must have been a part of at least 1 CRM Implementation.
- At least 2-4 years of development experience.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customizations certification is a must.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient with Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Candidates with financial services or retail experience will be preferred.
Type of position: Full time position
- Health insurance (Health insurance only offered on confirmation after probation)
- Social Security Contribution
- PAG/IBIG contribution 13th month salary
- Paid Vacation
- 13 th Month Bonus
Note: Local candidates will be preferred.