We are currently seeking a
to manage the electrical and mechanical aspects of the gameroom area inclusive of the latest video games, skill games, kiddie rides, sky tubes, robotic shows, kitchen equipment, register systems, coin and ticket mechanisms. This role performs daily preventative maintenance and repair of any items that must be fixed.
Job Responsibilities and Skills:
Planning, organization skills, multi-tasking, and attention to detail are essential to the success of CEC Gameroom Technicians.
- Makes daily decisions that involve time management (must have a sense of urgency), upholding company standards, product quality, and cleanliness standards.
- Coaches, teaches and motivates team to maintain high-quality Guest service and safety.
- Repair and/or replace defective electronic components and responsible for timely scheduled and unscheduled inspections.
- Ability to read schematics and troubleshoot down to the component board level.
- Maintains an inventory of electronic and mechanical parts as well as tools while staying within monthly projected budgets.
- Stage show equipment operation, repairs, and preventative maintenance including; compressor operation, lighting and sound, pneumatics, mac valves, cylinders, boards, stage show cosmetics.
Technical degree or previous electro-mechanical training a plus.
CEC offers a comprehensive benefits package, 401(k), paid vacation, paid professional training, and excellent work hours.
CEC Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free environment.
Chuck E. Cheese - 17 months ago
CEC Entertainment, Inc.is engaged in the family dining and entertainment center business. The Company develops, operates and franchise...