Stability, growth, leadership …if you are seeking a future filled with opportunity then we would like to talk with you. NVR, Inc. (parent to Ryan Homes, NVHomes) is one of the largest homebuilding and mortgage banking companies in the nation. We are currently the most profitable US builder and we have generated the industry’s highest earnings per share growth rate over the last 10 years. Founded in 1948, the company has grown to over 2500 employees operating in major cities in the eastern half of the United States.
NVR is seeking a highly self-motivated individual to assume the position of Mortgage Underwriter.
The Mortgage Underwriter has responsibility for the daily underwriting of conventional, FHA and VA loans.
• Underwrite loans for compliance with investor and/or agency guidelines.
• Submit loans through an automated underwriting system for a decision.
• Approve or pend loans; present appropriate loans daily to loan committee.
• Assist branches with underwriting questions, scenarios and problems.
• Maintain 24 - 48 hour underwriting turnaround on new loans and resubmitals.
• Limited job related travel could be required.
• Operation of office equipment and maintenance of loan filing system.
This position offers:
• A service oriented work environment
This position requires:
• Candidate must be an approved FHA, DE (Direct Endorsed) Underwriter
• Excellent customer service skills
When you work for an industry leader, we reward you with:
• Excellent Salary Package
• Outstanding Growth Potential (80% of our managers have been promoted from within)
• Lucrative Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Paid Vacations and Holidays
• Home Purchase Discount
It takes a strong team to build a successful company and if you are interested in taking part in tough challenges to come up with smart solutions, NVR is the team for you.
No Phone Calls Please
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Testing, Background and Credit Check Required
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide sponsorship of H1 visas.
NVR - 14 months ago
From finished lot to signed mortgage, NVR offers homebuyers everything -- including the kitchen sink. The company builds single-family...