ATM Project Manager, FT. Organizes work flow for designated group and/or projects: reviews the work of others, sets team goals.
The ATM Project Manager will be responsible for:
· Manages new ATM projects such as ATM installs, moves and removals.
· Coordinates and communicates the scope of work, implementation schedule and pricing related to these projects to internal and external partners.
· Manages outside vendor relationships including ATM hardware/software providers, warehouse and inventory services.
· Acquires site survey cost estimates, orders interior and exterior brand elements and issues work orders for new ATM projects.
· Responsible for project invoice tracking and processing.
3 - 5 years of Project Management experience
Other Traits and Characteristics:
Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills required.
Must have excellent written and verbal (face-to-face and phone) communication skills including professional grammar and demeanor.
Ability to manage multiple high visibility projects simultaneously.
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire tobacco users (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for tobacco use before they begin employment. If the position to which youre applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
Based on experience this position may be hired at the senior level