As an employee of PNC Financial Services Group, you become part of an organization committed to customers, employees, investors, and the communities in which we do business. PNC is an established, growing, and successful financial services company, with businesses organized around retail and commercial banking, asset management, and funds processing. Our branches are concentrated in thirteen states and the District of Columbia; with additional offices located nationwide and internationally. We are growing in size and, through recent acquisitions, have become the fifth largest bank by deposits in the US. We are also growing in reputation, as a leader in areas such as work/life family culture, "green" building design, frontier technology, and strong corporate social responsibility.
PNC is currently looking to hire an Operations Sr. Loan Support Specialist for our PNC Operations Division. You will be an integral member of a diversified financial services firm that reflects the needs, values and goals of our customers, employees, communities and shareholders.
Mon - Fri 3pm to 7pm and rotating Saturday 9am to 1pm.
- Interprets packages/loan documentation and requests against the applicable policies.
- Performs a variety of complex clerical duties associated with loan transactions.
- May complete post audits of appropriate documentation for compliance with regulatory and bank policies while safe guarding bank assets.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
committed to offering you a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. We design our full time and part time benefits programs based onPNC's benefits philosophy to provide quality levels of coverage at affordable costs over the long term for both employees and PNC. We strive to balance the cost of providing competitive benefits with the need to cover employees with a wide range of protection during and after employment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years prior loan processing experience if education has not provided the required background of study.
- Ability to read/review complex loan documents.
- Strong work ethic required.
PNC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO
PNC Bank - 2 years ago
Achievement with a purpose.
At PNC, we believe that everyone has the potential to achieve great things. PNC has become one of the most...