SimpleTechSolutions.co is an end-to-end technology solutions provider for Southwest Florida small businesses. We currently provide hosted email, web and VoIP solutions, as well as all application, technical support and hardware/software needs.
We are seeking talented, motivated, web designers/developers to join our team to work on exciting client projects with leading-edge technologies. The Web Developer/Designer is responsible for the development and design of major and minor Web applications and components for internal and external Clients. The developer will design, develop, test and deliver web sites, applications and components. Enhancements and defect resolution will be required on an ongoing basis. Best practices and design methods will be utilized to insure the success of the projects. The developer will have the ability to create web applications and components from the requirements stage, through design, through production deployment. They will be required to have experience in graphics, layout, scripting, programming, as well as development involving compatibility and seamless integration with various technologies such as, but not limited to, .Net, HTML and ColdFusion.
Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes for this position.
- Operates effectively as a member of the development team.
- Also operates effectively individually for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Responsible for the development of web applications and components.
- Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
- Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
- Utilizes storyboarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task
Required Job Skills:
- Good understanding of Web technologies and networking
- Additionally, candidates should possess basic knowledge of color theory, typography, and layout design
- Should be able to write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements
- Experience testing the website, and identifying any technical problems across platforms and browsers
- Experience uploading sites onto a server and registering it with different search engines
- Practical applications of SEO techniques
- Familiarity with developing or reconfiguring current site for mobile viewing
- Managed or built complex sites such as Ecommerce, News or blogs a plus
- Any experience developing CMS skins and modules, DotNetNuke experience is a bonus
- Prefer advanced study in a related field with a strong emphasis on Web programming
- 1-3 years experience, academic experience acceptable
- Relevant examples of past work, classroom work is acceptable
- Strong desire to maintain knowledge with current advances or learn new areas in computer technology and how this affects the business environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
To be considered, submit resume, relevant work examples, and salary requirements
Indeed - 2 years ago
Simple Technology Solutions, LLC. is a mid-Michigan computer consulting business that specializes in computer installations, repairs, and...