Maintenance Director –Kindred Nursing & Rehab-Valley View
With your staff, ensure the safe and efficient function of all plant and environmental systems. And just as important, make sure the buildings and the grounds are as clean and attractive as they can be. It’s all part of the Kindred policy of “only the best is good enough”.
Supervisor Maintenance Maintenance Supervisor Grounds Keeper Supervisor Grounds Supervisor Lawn Maintenance Supervisor
- Direct the effort to have attractive and well-maintained grounds
- Schedule repair/maintenance of machines, tools and equipment to ensure efficient operations
- Provide continuous supply of heat, steam, electric power, gas, or air required for operations by maintaining utility systems
- Develop preventive maintenance programs; recommend measures to improve operations and condition of machines and equipment
- Review new product plans; discuss equipment needs and modifications with design engineers; requisition tools, equipment and supplies required for operations
- Prepare department budget and monitor and contain expenditures
- Participate in the facility’s “Performance Improvement Program”
- Conduct job responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws
If you are a current
- The Maintenance Supervisor must have knowledge of building codes, rules/regulations regarding the operation of plant equipment and HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems. Compliance with OSHA and other safety requirements and skill in directing and motivating the workforce are important. Should have the ability to communicate effectively with residents, their families and other facility staff. Requires graduation from an appropriate technical/trade school and five years of experience in building maintenance. One year of supervisory experience is preferred.
IN-Elkhart-Kindred Nursing and Rehab-Valley View
Kindred Healthcare - 17 months ago
The word "kindred" has many meanings, including allied, similar and family. We believe the name reflects our business as well as...