Work on a fast paced and mission relevant contract as a test engineer with Cantada. The test engineers we are seeking will have a good grasp of computing system architectures and enjoy working in a creative environment where problem solving skills and knowledge of software development will aid in meeting clients mission directed goals. The Testing Engineer is responsible for testing and systems integration, development, analysis, and documentation of tested software. This person is experienced and skilled in the testing and evaluating of software. They have used a variety of programming languages, tool chains, and methodologies and excel working in small teams.
• TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Resume submission form.
- At least five (5) years experience in program and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- BA or BS from an accredited college or university in Math, Science, Engineering or Statistics, or related field is required.
- Five (5) years of additional T&E experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Professional Certification as T&E Level 2 or 3 or equivalent experience is required.
- Produce associated Test Plans, Procedures, and Reports/Briefings, Data Management Plan
- Define and provide technical direction and guidance for the Level 1 tasks to the Level 1 TEs assigned to the task
- Recommend draft plans and reports from the Level 1 tasks for approval by the task leader
- Work directly with the Government sponsor to coordinate task implementation
- Maintain knowledge of current and evolving agency, national, and international standards applicable to the system development of interest.
* (denotes required field)
E-Mail Address: *
Attach Resume *
Acceptable file types: docx,doc,pdf,txt.
Maximum file size: 1mb.