Looking for a career?
HomeTeam Pest Defense is expanding and looking to hire highly professional installers.
In this position you will:
- Follow a daily schedule, ensuring timely arrival at each of your customer’s home. A company vehicle is provided.
- Install the Taexx System in new homes and buildings within scheduled route.
- Perform pre-treat services and interacts with homebuilders, sub-contractors and field managers to meet deadlines.
- Responsible for submitting legible, clear and accurate service tickets to office personnel.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean truck, equipment and uniform.
- Must be able to work Saturdays if requested during peak building times.
We are seeking individuals who:
- Company vehicle
- Robust benefits package including medical/ dental/ vision/401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounted services for employees
- Paid vacations and holidays
- An exceptional training program
- The opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader
- Are highly motivated
- Have strong communication skill
- Work well independently
- Are able to interact with customers, sub-contractors and employees in a professional manner.
- Maintain licenses and attend required pest control/install/termite pre-treat seminars and training.
- Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Qualified candidates must also have a good driving record and successfully pass a background check and drug screening.
- Previous experience in pest control is a plus.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
Pest Defense - 18 months ago