Responsible for confidentiality of client information and compliance with department standards and procedures. Designs, installs, implements, maintains, and troubleshoots global log collection systems software and related program products. Provides technical consulting on the use and integration of applications into the operating environment to support internal clients and the Continuous Threat Analysis Center (CTAC) for identifying potential security threats along with supplying the mechanism to manually analyze threats and research incidents. Performs additional job duties as required. Leads complex projects. Works independently supporting Sr. Management. May support both internal and external clients.
- Have a solid understanding of information security technology systems.
- Solid understanding of data networking, network protocols, computer operating systems, and computer hardware.
- Knowledge of network protocols, data flows, vulnerabilities, and attacks within a TCP/IP environment
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify network communication issues.
- Ability to analyze logs for useful information and patterns.
- Ability to handle on-call duties in a 24x7 environment.
- Ability to assess risk and take appropriate actions in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently, complete required tasks with minimum supervision
- Ability to maintain and improve skills through both structured training and independent research
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize and re-prioritize workload.
- Excellent communications skills with all levels, from end users to executives .
Whether you are just beginning your career or have many years of experience, First Data can provide you with a wealth of exciting challenges...