Do you have a passion to turn challenging ideas into technological realities? Picture yourself working in a company that is redefining an industry by delivering performance and energy savings that have never before been possible in data centers. We are a culture of innovation, offering the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry while delivering world-class products.
Calxeda is seeking a Linux Software Engineer who will be responsible for the design and development of leading edge Linux kernel and device driver features for the Calxeda system. Qualified candidates will have a demonstrated track record of delivering innovative solutions for server systems and data center architectures. With your industry experience, you will be expected to contribute to the program from day one.
- Architect, design and deliver Linux kernel and device driver features.
- Architect, design and deliver rack and data center level scalability optimizations.
- Identify and implement performance optimizations in the Linux kernel.
- Integrate software into community Linux distributions.
- Monitor and evaluate development activities in Linux community and with key technology partners.
- Assist in bring-up and test activities required for platform test and integration.
- Provide guidance to hardware engineering team for opportunities related to features and optimizations.
Calxeda is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related degree.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with design and development of Linux kernel and device drivers.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with ARM v7 architecture.
- Excellent C/C++ skills.
- Ability to collaborate with hardware engineering team.
- Self-motivated and driven to continuously improve personal and professional skills combined with openness to constructive feedback.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
Calxeda - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard