Media Analyst I works under the direction of the Business Operations Manager and Site Manager. Selected applicant will be responsible for the following and other duties as assigned:
• Establish, implement, and maintain a Technical Information Center (TIC) to include document and data control over all site drawings, publications and software.
• Receive, catalog, issue and audit technical and reference documents.
• Update and distribute changes and revisions to documents and data items maintained in TIC.
• Provide the capability to reproduce documents and drawings.
• Maintain records of documents/drawings issued, affected by proposed changes to the baseline, or pending Government review and approval.
• Update the baseline drawing files after government acceptance of the revisions.
• Establish, implement, and maintain an automated barcode reader system in the TIC.
• Conduct a yearly 100% inventory of the TIC.
• Finalize all submissions, revisions and additions to the ISO 9000 program to include items such as: section procedures, work instructions, training material, quality manual, site procedures and reference documents.
• Receive, catalog, issue and maintain control over all ISO 9000 documentation/records and place information on the server and in the TIC in accordance with the ISO 9000 program.
• Conduct a yearly 100% audit of all ISO 9000 documentation for proper TIC location, structure, signatures, and layout.
• Assist in the preparation and the review of quality assurance audits and reports.
• Receive, catalog, issue and audit technical reference documents,audit configuration items and related documents such as: DR, MCR, ACSN, ECP, OAWR.
• Provide guidance on the use of various CM/QA form/programs.
• Attend the CCPs and prepare the minutes.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Applicant must be able to meet requirements in accordance with a Statement of Work with minimal guidance and supervision. The experience described in your resume will be evaluated and screened for the basic qualification requirements, and skills needed to perform the duties of this position as described in this announcement. Applicants who do not provide a complete resume will be deemed ineligible. Only degrees from an accredited college or university recognized by the Department of Education are acceptable to meet positive education requirements or to substitute education for experience.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS :
Excellent organizational, writing, and communication skills are required. Position requires close customer contact and the ability to work independently and creatively. Successful candidate must exhibit ability to effectively communicate with clients, and colleagues, and senior managers. Must be able to travel unaccompanied. Must be able to move and operate personal computer, related equipment, and must be proficient with MS office computer programs. Must be proactive in identifying and solving problems. Must be capable of completing required tasks with minimal supervision. Occasionally required to lift over 50lbs, must be able to obtain a valid state Driver License, and maintain Post driving privileges. Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Must have a good command of the English language with excellent communication skills.
Cubic Corporation - 30+ days ago