We invite you to bring your career to an environment where talent is rewarded and new ideas are encouraged. At Seattle Children's, the Pacific Northwest's premier pediatric care center, we offer more than just state-of-the-art facilities and open career growth potential. You will also find a true commitment to our patients and families that reach far beyond the bounds of clinical expertise.
Provide respiratory care to all patients in the Infant ICU, Pediatric ICU, ED, Medical, Surgical, Hem/Onc and Rehab units
- Associate's degree in Respiratory Care from an AMA approved school of Respiratory Care.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist or Registry Eligible with the National Board of Respiratory Care
- Registry Eligible must obtain the RRT credential from the NBRC within 6 months of hire date.Â
- Current Washington State Respiratory Care Practitioner license.Â
- BLS for Healthcare Providers or current PALS certification.
We offer competitive pay, generous paid time off, transportation discounts, and employee reward and recognition programs. Seattle Children's is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- One-year current critical care experience-adult, pediatric or neonatal.Â
- PALS, NRP, and/or Neonatal/Pediatric specialty credential from the NBRC.
Children's Hospital - 2 years ago