Indeed.com is looking for a full-time, IT Specialist who will be responsible for analyzing, designing, developing and maintaining IT infrastructure for Indeed, as well as provide technical support for employees in Austin and remote offices. In this role, you will assist our engineering, international, sales, and other internal teams with a wide range of hardware and software issues. If you enjoy technology, creative problem solving, and working with diverse and intelligent people, this position is a great venue to learn and make a difference.
- Independently analyze, design, and develop IT infrastructure; such as email, VOIP, VPN, Wireless, and videoconferencing
- Provide IT support for internal users in a professional manner
- Work with developers and support of Linux development servers
- Maintain and build the IT support team’s online documentation
- Maintain the Help Desk function for Indeed employees
- Complete tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, Linux, Windows, and OS X
- Independent ability to research technical problems and solutions online
- Interest in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Strong organizational and managerial skills and detail-oriented work ethic
- Willingness to work flexible / odd hours at times, based on needs
Indeed is the #1 job site worldwide, with over 180 million unique visitors per month from more than 50 countries in 28 languages. Job...