Are you an Online Marketing Manager looking for your next challenge? If so, were looking for you!
The Online Marketing Manager will manage the development and implementation of marketing programs intended to drive traffic and sales to website and retail stores. Strong marketer with out of the box ideas to increase revenue with a history of successes. Strong partnership with corporate Marketing team, Ecommerce Merchandising and Operations Managers. Ensure online quality standards are maintained for representation of brand and seasonal message in all art, content and in general presentation and location of ad space. Excellent knowledge of merchandising, margins, inventory management and email marketing. Monitor website visitor patterns and product sales to adjust strategies to optimize programs. Lead the Ecommerce marketing team in all marketing programs and marketing planning to promote catherines.com in a successful manner.
- Will work with centralized online marketing team for the success of marketing programs for online media, email, affiliate programs and SEM as measured by ROAS or ROI analysis and goal achievement. Strong business financial understanding required.
- Identify, develop and execute external marketing programs and external messages to drive traffic to catherines.com and retail stores.
- Create and report on online testing programs for optimization of all online programs and test strategies.
- Analyze performance in a daily/weekly/monthly cadence including recommendation process for plan changes.
- Develop and utilize site tools and promotional reports to improve customer experience and increase sales conversion and ROAS.
- Launch scheduled marketing programs on time and on budget. Demonstrate an integrated day-to-day activity plan documented on the Ecommerce/Marketing planning calendar. Deliver customer acquisition strategies aligned with company promotional marketing schedules and message campaigns.
- Oversee marketing team and collaborate with centralized online marketing team for affiliates and SEM to assure accurate profitable execution of marketing programs in media, email, affiliate programs and SEM.
- Serve as Internet project manager with experience testing, QA customer reviews, planning and overseeing projects and developing ideas for performance enhancement.
- Lead the online marketing team in development and implementation of leading edge strategies for online programs including social media, triggered events, personalization, segmentation, special interest landing pages and other appropriate venues.
- Coordinate with all team members and appropriate company wide leaders to ensure communication of programs, plans and approvals are obtained well in advance of event execution. Good at managing both up and down.
*To apply for this position, please go to www.charming.com
- Weekly detailed reports reviewing Marketing program performance including recommendations and action plan for increasing sales and managing expense
- Expert analysis skills in Omniture to be able to produce reports, analyze and make sound business decisions based on the data.
- Weekly planning analysis on calendar positioning for all marketing programs, estimated sales by position and estimated cost of the program for planning purposes
- 5+ years experience with ecommerce specifically in online marketing with bottom line responsibility for ROI
- Degree in marketing or business communications related field
- Experience with multi-channel business preferred
- Experience in managing successful email programs specifically intended to drive traffic and conversion to support a multi-channel experience.
- Experienced online marketer with AB testing experience, vendor management experience, PPC, SEO, Affiliate and email marketing experience
- Good communication and partnership mindset. Ability to lead and influence at all levels across the organization.
- Attention to detail and accuracy for project execution.
- Ability to manage and prioritize against aggressive deadlines.
- 5+ years managing online marketing vendors including ROI, budget and planning.
- HTML, Dreamweaver, Photoshop or other web site creative or production skills are highly desirable.
- Excellent analytical skills, must have 3+ years working with Omniture.
Dressbarn, Inc. - 13 months ago