Vcfo is a rapidly growing professional services firm that provides strategic financial expertise, human resource solutions and professional recruitment services to emerging, expanding and transitioning companies nationwide. vcfo is the employer of choice for experienced professionals who want to elevate their career in a multi-client team environment. We are currently seeking a Senior Human Resources Consultant in our Denver office.
*Full and part-time opportunities available.
This position will be responsible for providing HR consulting services to client organizations. Typical duties/projects include but are not limited to:
- Establish processes and programs to support human resources and recruiting functions.
- Develop and administer best practice forms and process documentation including, employment handbooks, orientation materials, and policies tailored to specific client business requirements and practices.
- Create and/or administer employee benefit programs; health, dental, vision, 401(k), FSA, HSA, EAP, COBRA.
- Conduct compensation benchmarking surveys and prepare recommendations to executive management team.
- Develop and manage employee performance management programs to support timely and constructive feedback and recognition.
- Support supervisors and department heads with the coordination of and communication around employee disciplinary issues.
- Develop and administer tools and programs to support pro-active employee communications.
- Serve as an EEO specialist
- Serve as advisor to client regarding employment practices necessary to ensure compliance in all areas of federal and state employment law.
- Monitor unemployment claims and assist departments with appeals.
- Coordinate risk management programs.
- Monitor workers' compensation claims and coordinates communication between employee and insurance carrier.
- Provide guidance and leadership in the selection and implementation of HRIS software as required to support human resources and payroll operations.
- Attend and participate in networking events to help promote vcfo's presence and brand in the market.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a multi-client dynamic environment and has the following qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree
- 10+ years of General HR experience (Comp, Benefits, Employee Relations
- Recruiting, Compliance, Coaching, Training, etc.)
- Professional certification highly desired (PHR, SPHR, GPHR).
- Proficiency in using and implementing HRIS software strongly preferred.
- Some experience with early stage and/or venture-backed companies strongly preferred.
- The ability to multi-task with multiple clients during a week.
- Recent hands on experience handling day-to-day HR activities and HR policies/program implementation.
- HR Consulting experience is required, as well as HR leadership experience.
- Business development experience required.
- Executive / Board presentation experience.
- Proven ability to quickly build rapport and gain the trust of company executives.
- Experience working with companies of all sizes.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Willing to travel.
Our consultants enjoy flexible work schedules, work life balance and have the opportunity to collaborate with a team of talented professionals from our various practice cities (Austin, Dallas, Houston, Denver and Seattle). vcfo's team approach and extensive partnership network allow us to provide our consultants the appropriate work load that aligns with their current personal and professional goals.
To be considered for this position, please apply to http://jobs-vcfo.icims.com/jobs/1362/job . For more information on vcfo services and current openings visit our website at www.vcfo.com .