The position of Director of Analytics is responsible for the management of large and complex analytics accounts. Management of these accounts may be done either through individual effort or through the management of other personnel and resources. The Director of Analytics will have some responsibility for business development, most often as a contributing team member or through the growth of existing relationships.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities: In this role s/he will perform and manage extensive and highly sophisticated analysis of client data using multivariate statistical techniques to build analytic solutions for predicting customer behavior and business profitability
. Manage significant client interaction
Skill / Knowledge / Experience Requirements: Successful candidates will have strong mathematical or statistical backgrounds, proven project management skills, and thrive in a team environment of open idea exchange. Seven or more years managing teams and successfully delivering analytic solutions. Ten or more years of database marketing and analytics experience using data management and analytical methods. Demonstrated ability to organically grow business within existing client base. Demonstrated ability to support business development to successfully close new business. Demonstrated ability to take abstract business issues and derive and implement an analytic solution that will resolve the issues for the clients. Demonstrated ability to recognize when the client’s needs and the needs of the business are not aligned and propose a remedy for alignment. Demonstrated ability to relate technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences Demonstrated knowledge of multivariate statistical and modeling techniques Experience with SAS Strong oral and written communication skills Strong presentation skills
- Mentor statistical consultants
- Develop project plans, including scope definition, timelines, and deliverables
- Manage expectations of both internal and external personnel
- Serve as project lead on multiple engagements
- Consult with clients and internal account teams on analytical issues, such as predictive modeling, segmentation, experimental design, LTV, and program evaluation
- Clearly articulate project goals and objectives to technical and non-technical audiences
- Manage an analytical project team
- Lead strategic and/or other non-analytics projects as part of a KBM integrated solution
- Assist with business development for analytical and integrated solutions projects, including RFP response and sales presentations
- Demonstrated ability to balance thought leadership with taking direction from senior management. · Demonstrated ability to mentor, grow and train staff
- Demonstrated ability to structure a matrix team and timelines to meet clients objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple, complex client projects and relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines End to end project management
Other: Willingness to travel on short-term notice Willingness to travel up to 25%
icrunchdata.com - 2 years ago