Business Title: Senior Associate, Transfer Pricing
Requisition Number: 35853
Function: Tax Services
Area of Interest: Transfer Pricing
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you can really add value. KPMG's tax partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients' business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of federal, state, local and international tax services to meet those needs. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Transfer Pricing practice in our Boston office.
* Assist in delivering transfer pricing projects
* Prepare and analyze financial and economic data for tax and regulatory compliance through the use of MS Word, Excel, Access, and various statistical sampling packages
* Assist in the preparation of valuation reports for closely held or publicly traded companies
* Review and analyze U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) financial statements
* Research comparable publicly traded companies
* Two years of experience with advisory related projects
* Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Mathematics, or Statistics from an accredited college/university
* Experience in one or more of the following areas: transfer pricing studies, financial statement analysis, valuations, quantitative and competitive analysis, statistical sampling and econometrics, plan evaluation, and/or operational performance analysis
* Knowledge of U.S. GAAP
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, solid research skills, and able to work well in a team environment and/or independently
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 17 months ago
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...