Associate's degree (A.A.) required, as well as a minimum of one year of MRI experince is preferred, however 2 years of Radiology and/or CT experience is acceptable.
CPR certification required. As applicable, valid state driver’s license.
ARRT ( R ) or ARRT (MR) and state license as required. [Or ARMRIT as allowable by contract in lieu of ARRT].
**Please note this position is in Boulder City**
Summary: The MRI technologist is responsible for patient safety and the perfomance of high quality MRI studies. He/she is also responsible for insuring effective communication with customers, including radiologists as necessary. In some instances, training new technologists and/or Patient Coordinators may also be part of an MRI technologist's role.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Patient Safety, including pre-screening for contra-indications, aseptic injection technique, etc.
2. Produce high quality diagnostic images.
3. Effective Communication with customers and/or radiologists.
4. Training new technologist and/or patient coordinators.
5. Trouble-shooting the scanner, coach and peripheral equipment (including: monitors, PACS, coils, etc.)
Alliance HealthCare Services is a leading national provider of diagnostic imaging and radiation oncology services. With nearly 30 years...