Technology Consultant III
· Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project. Understands a number of HP technologies in order to provide technical systems management support or deliver part of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements. Tasks may include performing systems configurations, troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance, and contribute to the design of technical solutions for customer environments.
· Works under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
· Acts professionally with HP customers. Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
· Understands HP’s strategy. Is aware of knowledge tools and their application.
· Participates in chosen technical community or profession, and regularly attends profession or community of interest events. Focuses on single customer. Contributes via assigned tasks on specific projects.
Education and Experience Required:
1 – 3 years of technical experience and an Associate of Arts/Science or equivalent degree (two year college program) in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, one additional year of relevant technical experience (2-4 years in total).
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Has sufficient technical knowledge to assist with the completion of specific deliverables.
· Able to communicate concepts with team and to peers.
· Able to produce basic documentation to required standards.
· Demonstrates understanding of assigned discipline or technical area. Demonstrate fundamental technical knowledge.
United States-New Jersey-East Rutherford
HP - 16 months ago
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...