Mortgage Loan Processor
San Ramon, CA
We have immediate openings for permanent full time Mortgage Loan Processor in San Ramon, CA.
Our value Processor must be able to function in an active environment and comfortable working in a paperless environment. Our ideal candidate will be accustomed to working in a fast-paced, high production environment, rolling up the sleeves, coupled with a dedication to providing outstanding levels of customer service, accuracy and quality.
Please complete the form on the right. Don’t forget to copy & paste your resume in the text box.
Job Duties include:
- Review the 1003 to all documentation (credit pkg, credit report, prelim, purchase contract etc.) received and move from File Manager and drop appropriate documentation to the E folder. Upon review if additional documentation is needed from the borrower LP to have SC request the documentation from the borrower (i.e. papertrail large deposit, LOE etc) (borrower conditions)
- The loan processor will submit the file to the Underwriting Dept. within 48 of the file being assigned
- Loan Processor will perform income calculations for borrowers based off of income docs received, paystubs, W-2’s, tax returns and VOE’s. Update 1003 with Income, Assets and all other documentation received. Processor to place income calculation worksheet in e folder
- Loan Processor responsible for making sure documentation is label correctly in the e folder and trashing any documentation not needed for loan approval
- Loan Processor responsible for ordering the following 3rd party verifications/documentation:
• Credit Supplements
• Written and verbal VOE’s
• HOA Certifications/Questionnaire & documentation if needed from HOA
• Pulls LDP/GSA on all files
• Order MI
• Request CPL from title company if not already received
• Request Hazard Insurance with appropriate coverage and correct mortgagee name
• Order any appraisal corrections, 1004d and inspection reports from appropriate party.
• Prep file for any re-disclosure that may be needed throughout the loan process and notify the Disclosure Team.
• Prepare Doc Order
• Follow loan through funding to ensure all UTR’s and funding conditions are satisfied in a timely manner.
This position includes a comprehensive pay and benefits component. There is a strong health insurance policy (subsidized), vision insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and the ability to purchase other forms of insurance for a spouse, life partner, and/or children.
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge or Microsoft Office products
- Encompass 360 experience a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Stong customer service skills
- Ability to handle detailed assignments
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated and have an ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Solid analytic skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
Please complete the form above and on the right. Don’t forget to copy & paste your resume in the text box.
Bank of Commerce Mortgage was selected as a Top Workplace in 2012 by the Bay Area News Group based upon employee surveys. BOCM is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Call 877-659-2685 or email Careers@BOCM.com for more information
Commerce Mortgage is headquartered in San Ramon, California and serves customers from a wide range of locations throughout California,...