- Working with the IT Department, identify current state of testing and plan a transition to the SSU.
- Support personnel changes, ensuring smooth transition of any identified staff into the SSU
- Assume primary accountability for ensuring Testing needs of the supported Division are being met
- Lead training and capability improvement efforts with development teams, ensuring they are familiar with Testing methodologies and expectations of development groups
- Coordinate test planning efforts for all projects, ensuring testing work is well planned
- Partner with Testing Operations to ensure commitments made to the TI Division are met
- Lead regular testing business reviews as determined by the Division leader
- Address any issues encountered during testing, ensuring all parties remain focused on delivering quality and timely results
- Effectively partner with a broad cross-section of stakeholders as well as senior IT leaders
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Strong change orientation, personally highly credible and a strong self-starter. Ambitious and flexible with well honed team skills
- A change management plan to convert the Division into the Testing SSU
- Establish project plan to track conversion
- Schedule regular status meetings with stakeholders
- Schedule training for delivery teams
- Initiate reporting as SSU assumes testing responsibility
10+ years growing responsibility in project or relationship management within financial or insurance services industry. Specific experience leading Testing planning and implementation for a global enterprise.
American International Group - 13 months ago
Even to this day American International Group (AIG) is one of the world's largest insurance firms. While it held the spotlight...