- Clean wash bay area
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Complete work orders, records, logs and other written or computer-based documents according to established procedures.
- Drive tractor-trailer through wash bay and on yard.
- Fuel Walmart equipment including moving the over-the-road tractors to and from the fuel island to other locations on the distribution center lot according to written procedures.
- Maintain wash bay equipment and perform scheduled preventative maintenance according to written procedures.
- Mix soap solution.
- Perform 8-point inspection of yard and over-the-road tractors according to written procedures.
- Prepare fuel samples for analysis and shipment.
- Receive fuel drops
- Wash tractor-trailers manually using a pressure washer.
- Valid state-issued driver's license.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...