Part Time Customer Service Representatives Needed!
Day and Evening Shifts available.
Must be available to train 8:30am - 5pm Monday - Friday for 6 weeks.
Responsible for total customer service including member and/or provider inbound and outbound calls, processing and adjusting claims, processing written correspondence and responding to inquiries regarding all aspects of business. First point of customer contact for general inquiries related to claims, eligibility, benefits, etc. Builds and maintains business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate service to promote customer loyalty. Actively participates in team environment utilizing team concepts and tools.
Primary Job Duties:
- Responds to subscribers, members, providers, facilities, groups and other inquiries via telephone, written correspondence, or lobby walk-ins, meeting all corporate guidelines and performance guarantee riders.
- Takes ownership of problems and establishes relationships with all customers via telephone, written correspondence or lobby walk-ins. Represents the company in a professional, competent and helpful manner.
- Takes personal responsibility in incorporating and maintaining the principles and tools of the team environment in all interactions with internal customers. Proactively contributes to team goals and assists other areas within the department and/or company
- Excellent telephone/communication skills
- Prior call center experience highly desired
- Must possess good investigational skills, written and verbal communication, time management and interpersonal skills that provide excellent customer service and foster teamwork
- Adherence to strict confidentiality is required
- Strong PC skills preferred
Six months experience in the health industry preferred.
Medical terminology background is preferred.
HealthNow New York Inc. is one of New York’s leading health care companies that provide access to quality health care and innovative...