I. Primary Purpose
We are seeking a Software Engineer to join our growing team of software engineers supporting the custom order portion of the Fanatics business.
II. Key Responsibilities
• Team members will work as part of a larger development team to produce software solutions for our various business units. This may include meeting with customers to develop requirements, application design, and testing.
• Proficient in Perl (or Python, PHP, or Ruby) – 2+ years.
• Web development experience.
• Solid verbal/written communication ability.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Autonomous & passionate.
• Knowledge of F/OSS & Linux (We use Debian/Ubuntu).
• Knowledge of web frameworks. (We use Mojo)
• Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and the MVC design pattern.
• Basic understanding of databases and SQL.
• Experience with source control systems is a plus.
• Knowledge of Agile is a plus.
perl, python, php or ruby
Website for more information:
Apply at: home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=5715922