Performs all functions related to breaking down deliveries and moving back stock to floor. May assist in organizing and developing promotional displays; maintains back room.
Responsibilities & Qualifications :
1. Stock and clean grocery shelves, bulk bins frozen and dairy case
2. Maintain back stock in good order
3. Sweep floors and face shelves throughout the store
4. Comply with all applicable State of California Health and Safety Codes
5. Provide excellent customer service
6. Perform other duties, as assigned
7. Log & expedite customer's special orders
8. Retrieve special orders for customers by request and offer service out to car
9. Respond to all Grocery pages quickly and efficiently
10. Build displays and request appropriate signage
11. May assist in training Grocery TM's
1. Retail grocery experience, or natural foods a plus
2. Proficient in math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
3. Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in department
4. Ability to perform physical requirements of position
5. Proper and safe use of box cutter, baler and all equipment (must be 18 years of age or older)
6. Ability to work well with others
Internal Applicants must submit an Internal Application form. See your PBS for more information and to acquire this form.
About Us :
At Whole Foods Market , we empower our Team Members to make their own decisions, thus creating an environment where people are treated with respect and are highly motivated to excel. We mentor Team Members through education and on-the-job experience. As a result, we are able to fill a majority of leadership roles from our existing team member base. We also recognize that there are individuals with talent outside of Whole Foods Market, and have training programs to bring those new leaders into the company.
Our Team Members represent over 50 different nations. We are people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, yet all work together to meet the needs of our customers.
We offer great benefits beginning with a full complement of medical and other traditional group health plan coverage, 401k plan, and a 20% discount at our stores. To learn more, apply your passion today.
•Austin, Texas-based Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) is the leading natural and organic food retailer, and one of the most vibrant...