Unit Manager - 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm shift
We are currently interviewing for a RN Unit Manager. Unit Managers are responsible for:
We offer an industry leading salary and benefits package including:
- Directing and supervising nursing staff including making work assignments, enforcing policies and ensuring quality customer service and care.
- Overseeing all assigned Extendicare core programs and adheres to the standards of care.
- Participating in training programs and orienting of new staff
- Ensures care plans are being carried out appropriately as well as participating in care conferences as needed.
- On call as scheduled
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
Free Immediate Introductory Period Family Health Coverage for Full Time RNs
$2,500 Annual Tuition Reimbursement
Desired Candidates have valid RN state licensure, previous management experience in LTC, and an excellent work ethic.