This is a front-line leadership position that involves developing and leading call center Client Service Specialists and assisting the Department Director in achieving the goals and objectives set by the Client and the Department Executive. Provide supervision of Agency Operations and Call Center Operations. Closely working with and mentoring Client Service Specialists and Client Services Support Staff. Manage client escalated issues.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in agency administration and underwriting rules and procedures as well as systems within the department.
- Lead, mentor and direct Client Service Specialists & Client Service Support staff to meet production, quality and sales goals for the team.
- Manage client escalated issues.
- Review Client Service Specialists audits and provide additional training as necessary
- Assist Director and Training Department in the training and development of staff.
- Assist Director and QA Department in quality assurance process.
- Works with Director to conduct Annual Performance Reviews and 30/60/90 Scorecards for assigned team.
- Answer all questions from the assigned team and ensure the team is current on completing assigned tasks.
- Assist Director in communicating any procedure changes or updates to the team, resulting from weekly Huddle, Procedure Change, UW Meetings, ATBs, etc.
- Assist Director in Client reporting requirements.
- Assist Director in Agency Management.
- May review and approve for upload and binding agency applications.
- May be required to step in to executive/management meetings in the absence of the unit Manager.
- Proven ability to coach and mentor other team members.
- Must demonstrate resourceful behavior and sound decision making skills.
- Ability to react quickly to unexpected change, productively and to handle other tasks as assigned with tight deadlines.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions required for insurance rating, computation of ratios, percentages, fractions, etc.
- Must have strong written communication skills with the ability to compose grammatically correct written correspondence.
- Must have good command of the English language with the ability to clearly, verbally communicate with others.
- Must have knowledge of Florida Insurance Statutes and Florida Department of Insurance regulations and policies.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines and standard accepted practices.
- Must be able to lift/handle documents and materials, up to 20 lbs.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years Property Underwriting experience
- Minimum 1 year of Supervisory experience
- Must possess an active 2-20 or 4-40 license or ability to obtain such within time frame established by company
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable, documented experience in the insurance industry and related underwriting and processing services.
MacNeill Group - 16 months ago