One of the Safest Big Cities in the USA + Among America's Most International Cities
Tomorrow starts here…. Bring your energy, enthusiasm and expertise to Take Care Health System. We are the pioneers in employer sponsored health and wellness. So, if you want to join a team of knowledgeable, like-minded healthcare professionals, we may have a home for you!
Explore New Possibilities
Spend time with your patients
As an employed Physician with Take Care Health, you will provide direct medical care to the employees of this outstanding worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate .
- Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients based on best practice standards
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients; educates and advises on medical issues as needed
- Evaluates the effectiveness of medical care and monitors progress of patients
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice and as defined by Take Care Health privileging process
This beautifully esthetic Health Center features a Pharmacy, X-ray, Optical, Dental and Vision services, Chiropractors, Infusion Services and Physical Therapy all on-site!
Take Care Health Systems combines best practices in healthcare and the expertise with the personal care of our providers to deliver access to high-quality, affordable and convenient healthcare. Take Care Health Systems operate on-site employee health and wellness centers, pharmacies, and fitness centers for many of the country’s largest corporations and federal agencies.
- MD or DO degree from an accredited program
- Three years of post-residency clinical experience
- Experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting
- California Medical License or before start date
- Board Certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine
- Current DEA license
- Current BLS for health care providers
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing software
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations
Take Care Health Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of nice people! M/F/D/V
PracticeLink.com - 7 months ago
At Take Care Health Systems we offer a more personalized, human approach to healthcare.
Our Take Care Clinics, conveniently located in...