Lead Massage Therapist-SOU00737
Life Time Fitness is currently looking for a skilled Lead Massage Therapist to drive success in our upscale spa.
As the Lead Massage Therapist you will be responsible for the organization, promotion, development, and supervision of the Massage Therapists. The Lead Massage Therapist also holds all Massage Therapists accountable for provide cutting edge, personalized, and safe treatments and services that encourage repeat business.
LifeSpa offers a selection of product lines for their guests. These products may include: AVEDA, Murad, Phytomer, and Biotone.
- Demonstrate positive attitude and actions through a display of courtesy, service, cooperation, hospitality, sensitivity, and professionalism to internal and external customers
- Recruit, hire and mentor Massage Therapists to promote career growth through training, development and performance assessments
- Monitor Therapists' individual daily, weekly and monthly revenue totals to ensure they are achieving or exceeding goal
- Create weekly staff schedule that ensures massage services are available during hours of LifeSpa operation
- Ensure massage therapy rooms have fresh sheets, are neat, orderly, and clean
- High School diploma or GED
- College degree preferred
- 3-5 years massage experience in a professional environment
- Knowledge of body treatments preferred
- Massage Therapist license
- Follow all state cosmetology/salon/spa regulations: update, cleanliness and sanitation.
- Actively participate in advance training or ongoing education in specific skill trade at Life Time Fitness.
Primary Location: : UT-South Jordan - SVY - South Valley
Job Level: Team Leader
Shift: Day Job
Life Time Fitness - 17 months ago