APD SOC Integration Engineer
Job Description: Creates bottoms-up elements of chip design including but not limited to FET, cell, and block-level custom layouts, FUB-level floor plans, abstract view generation, RC extraction and schematic-to-layout verification and debug using phases of physical design development including parasitic extraction, static timing, wire load models, clock generation, customer polygon editing, auto-place and route algorithms, floor planning, full-chip assembly, packaging, and verification. Troubleshoots a wide variety up to and including difficult design issues and applied proactive intervention. Schedules, staffs, executes and verifies complex chips development and execution of project methodologies and/or flow developments. Requires expansive knowledge and practical application of methodologies and physical design.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Must have a BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in RTL2GDS
- Minimum 5 years experience using either Synopsys, or Cadence tools or simliar
- Minimum 5 years experience with static timing analysis experience on block and full chip level
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- A MS degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years experience in Synopsys DC or ICC
- 3+ years experience in static timing analysis on full chip timing convergence
- 5+ years experience in high complexity SOC design
Jun 13, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
Intel - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...