Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 15,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
The Project Application Engineer (PAE) is expected to manage capital projects in support of engineering contractors and major Oil & Gas companies worldwide. It is a technical and commercial support position involving working with multiple product lines from the preliminary stage of a project through the award of a contract. The PAE interacts with customers both internal and external to the company.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Interpret customer requirements and process conditions to identify engineered solutions and pump recommendations for optimal hydraulic performance in petroleum processing applications.
2. Review inquiry documents and collaborate with multiple disciplines to prepare proposals for original equipment.
3. Support targeted projects through feasibility, engineering and procurement stages to meet strategic business plans for global operations.
4. Process contracts and transfer project commitments to operations.
5. Provide technical assistance to internal and external customers including engineering contractors, end users, sales representatives, marketing and operations.
? Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with all facets of the organization
? Possess basic mechanical aptitude
? Meet established due dates by maintaining efficiency and time management practices
? Act as a contributing member of a team
Required Education and Training
? BS Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
? Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Join a company with the most comprehensive product lines and broadest applications experience in the world. You'll be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success. Our culture promotes recognition and rewards creativity, hard work and commitment. We invite you to put your talents and experience in motion with Flowserve. Flowserve is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hydraulic Institute - 12 months ago