As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
1. Performs administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
2. Assists in developing plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitoring tasks, to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
3. Assists senior personnel in establishing and defining program requirements.
4. Monitors progress of program requirements.
5. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
6. May assist in business development activities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
0-2 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
Number of Positions
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment