Job Description & Qualifications
This technical position will offer an experienced engineer the chance to apply your knowledge and business acumen in a role that is shaping the future of the automotive industry:
- Lead hybrid power pack concept development by leveraging key functional groups.
- Lead \power pack sizing studies to support hybrid platforms.
- Lead engineering and selection of Power pack systems leading up to key program timing milestone.
- Work with Hybrid Core Engineering, Engine, and Transmission, and Research to develop compatible assumptions, system concepts, package, attribute, and cost for the hybrid power pack leading to robust program milestone reviews.
- Establish ABC Chart for the hybrid power pack.
- Assist in advanced studies to support cycle plan compatibility.
At Ford Motor Company, we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success.
- Minimum 5 years in combined experience in Powertrain, Vehicle Engineering, Program Management or equivalent engineering discipline.
- MSE in technical discipline (Mechanical, Electrical, or Automotive Engineering)
- Demonstrate technical leadership in Systems Engineering.
- CAE in energy analysis or equivalent
- High integrity with good attitude and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership, teaching and coaching skills
- Strong teamwork
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Maintain Global perspective
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. We have a commitment to our products and customers, but also know that our employees are the driving force behind our success. Find out what it is like to love your job.
Come discover a Company that is focused on designing better cars, but also cares about you, your family and your community. By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.