Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:|
1. Program, set up, and operate equipment such as, manual lathe, mill, drill press, and rotary table.
2. Program, set up, and operate Haas Mini Mill II for R&D using Cimtronics Software.
3. Performs skills such as, turning, facing, boring, tooling, fixtures, and manufacture of special tools by hand.
4. Read basic drawings, follow verbal instructions, and utilize basic mathematical skills to complete required tasks.
5. Inspects own work using industry measuring tools such as, calipers, micrometers, and pin gages.
6. Must own basic hand tools required for machinist trade
7. Maintain a current status in field of expertise through continuing education, and applicable trade shows.
8. Converting Cam solid, PDF files to program machines
Education and/or Experience:
One (1) to three (3) years apprenticeship training or On-The-Job training by qualified journeyman machinist. 7-10 years machine shop experience desired
Knowledge of various metals, plastics, sheet metal fabrication, machine shop operations, and time management.
Prior GMP and clean room experience a plus.
Excellent communication skills
CNC Lathe with Yasnac LX3 experience desired
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit and use hands to manipulate, handle or feel objects, tools, controls and office equipment. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear.The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel or crouch.
C. R. Bard - 13 months ago
C. R. Bard is no upstart in the world of medical devices. The company has been in the business for more than a century and introduced the...