Please review the information below.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Job ID #
PCL Construction Inc
TAKE CHARGE! Stand out with a leader. PCL Constructions Services, Inc. is a member of the PCL family of companies. We specialize in the following construction markets: commercial, entertainment, healthcare, hospitality, aviation, industrial, and manufacturing.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to identify, pursue and secure business opportunities in the Charlotte market. The successful candidate will assume overall leadership for the execution and oversight of the procurement strategy and should have knowledge of the local Charlotte and Carolina’s marketplace.
Responsibilities essential to this position include:
- Leads, directs and implements the marketing and business development efforts that support the district strategic plans.
- Serves as client manager, building strong client relationships and overall client satisfaction.
- Provides oversight management of marketing team, and acts as a trusted advisor to senior management regarding business development analysis and assessments.
- Analyzes and utilizes research information, market conditions and trends, and client information to assist in creating the strategic plan.
- Utilizes a disciplined go/no-go approach to qualifying project opportunities. Utilizes Strategic Account management techniques to identify high-potential clients
- Leads the process of proposals and presentations and involves both internal and external resources to assist in their preparation. Ensures compliance with the firm’s policies, visual identity standards and procedures.
- Acts as company ambassador, attending industry, political and community functions.
- Manages the coordination of marketing initiatives, such as trade shows, sponsorships, presentations and other marketing events. Support corporate media/publicity activities.
- Effectively obtains post-bid information through client feedback and project debriefs to increase success rate.
- A minimum of 15 years progressive leadership experience with business development, marketing strategy, public relations, media and collateral materials working in construction management. A minimum of 5 years in a leadership management role.
- Demonstrated success in securing new work and new clients.
- Possesses a detailed knowledge of development, design and construction terminology, delivery methods and processes. Thorough understanding of construction and design systems, building types and costs.
- Understands and abides by all government processes and regulations.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and interpersonal skills are a must. Impeccable speaking, grammar and writing skills are required.
Join a dynamic team with a 106 year tradition of excellence and growth. As a 100% employee-owned company, our people have helped us stand out as one of North America’s leading general contracting organizations. The PCL family of companies is a group of independent construction companies with an annual volume approaching $6 billion, we’re ranked the 6th Top US Contractor by ENR.
Celebrating 7 consecutive years as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For."
PCL offers one of the finest benefit programs in the industry.
PCL is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Back to top
PCL Constructors Inc. - 14 months ago
Nordic PCL provides full design-build, general contracting and construction management services. Clients benefit from our early project invo...