Administers the necessary processes/procedures to maintain consistent account control of clients that use FIS Profile (Core Banking System) and ensures that the quality and utilization of system satisfies client needs.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries.
- Responds to customer inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions.
- Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
- Troubleshoots problems with malfunctioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications and recommends corrective action.
- Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
- Recreates client issues in test environment, Identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes
- Resolves Client concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
- Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily Client-centric activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Prior banking or finance related experiences; personal/branch banking experience preferred.
- Documents Client information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
- Knowledge of FIS products and Services
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Knowledge in programming, business analysis or implementation of software products
- Organizational and time management skills required.
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently.
- Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Systems Analysis - IT
US-PA-Cranberry Township PA
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in...