The StaffWell Group is the preferred health care staffing service provider to leading medical facilities in Colorado. We are committed to provide highly competent and qualified healthcare professionals on a temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent basis and we're hiring for several positions within the state.
We recruit the finest Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Certified Nurse Assistants as well as Allied Health Professionals placing them in reputable hospitals, nursing homes, sub acute units, home healthcare services and other medical facilities. Through the efforts of our expert recruiters and staffing coordinators, we are able to address the staffing needs of our valued clients.
Click here to see all available Job Opportunities offered by The StaffWell Group
Visit Our Website
Why Choose The StaffWell Group?
Job Duties for a Clinical Director/Physical Therapist Include:
- Guaranteed Top Pay Rates
- Variety of Employment Options and Flexible Scheduling
- Highest bonuses and rewards!
- Great locations / prestigious facilities
- Major Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Free CE's for Qualified Employees
As a Clinic Director you will:
- Provide daily management and oversight of operations for a clinical facility
- Lead the clinic staff to provide the highest quality clinical care and customer service
- Responsible for hiring and managing Associates at assigned clinic. Ensure all clinic staff members receive training, support and development to achieve company and professional goals
- Participate in the Marketing activities to develop community relationships with physicians and various referral sources
- Provide direct patient care utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and the latest technology including hand-held wireless devices for electronic health records
- Manage daily activities using key performance metrics to ensure optimal clinical care is delivered and operating results are achieved
- Clinical degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program (accredited by CAPTE) or Occupational Therapy program (accredited by (ACOTE)
- Minimum of five (5) years outpatient rehabilitation experience
- Minimum two (2) years supervisory experience
- A strong understanding of all state, federal and local regulations pertaining to outpatient rehabilitation
- Ability to lead and manage clinic operations
- Clinical license as a Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist. Current state licensure required
- Good organizational, verbal and written communication skills