Introducing Endless Mobile, access for the next billion.
Our mission is simple: we are connecting the unconnected. We want to change the world. And we are having fun doing it. We believe there is eloquence in simplicity. Strength in understatement. Brilliance in humility. If you are dedicated and passionate about making a difference, and to building something incredible, we should talk.
The Role: UX/UI Engineer
We have set out to develop a product that is jaw-droppingly beautiful and intuitive enough for a ﬁve-year-old to use. Beyond GUI / animation experience, our UX / UI engineer should have an obsessive eye for detail and the sort of personality that will not sleep until an animation jiggles in just the right way. iOS animation and Linux background are a plus, especially experience in GTK.
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Proven experience with user interface development
- The ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with other top-tier engineers all over the world
- Experience creating or modifying desktop applications or mobile phone applications
- MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Knowledge of Linux and experience with Ubuntu
- Experience with GTK and/or X Windows
- iOS or Android application development
- Work experience on an agile development team
Endless Mobile - 16 months ago
We are developing a platform to give computers to the next billion people in the developing world - not by donating them or lowering costs -...