Senior Assistant: Network Technician
Remote Work Authorized
Feb 14, 2013, 2:16:00 PM
Essential Job Functions
- Monitors data or voice system networks for various messages, alarms, or issues. Activates scripts as alarms occur or issues surface. Confirms accuracy of messages, alarms or issues. Determines severity of problem, issue or alarm and initiates problem resolution as appropriate.
- Troubleshoots problems using basic scripts and standard, routine procedures; escalates as appropriate.
- Notifies vendor and customers of occurrence of alarms or issues in accordance with prescribed procedures; communicates pertinent information and the resulting actions taken to resolve or escalate problem.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Zero or more years of networks, data or voice experience
- Experience working with computer systems
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills to identify problems and resolve according to standard procedure
- Skilled in time, priority and task management
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills to communicate issues and resolution to customer and/or vendors
- Ability to learn
- Ability to work in a team environment
For over 50 years, CSC has been a leader in the global IT industry.
Early on, we were instrumental in the rise of the U.S. space...