Responsible for the computerized, lift truck, and/or manual tasks associated with the processing of sales orders, responsible for inventory accuracy, ensuring accuracy of inbound shipments for vendor compliance and ensuring outbound quality assurance compliance.
Inventory Control, Outbound QA, Inbound Vendor QA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Uses pallet jack and lift trucks to receive merchandise from pallet racks for shipping.
- Assists with the development of efficient space planning for storage areas
- Utilizes hand-held computers to process and audit the accuracy of the inventory levels
- Performs various computerized, lift truck and manual tasks associated with maintaining accurate inventory levels
- Performs cycle counts as directed
- Assists the Department Manager/Supervisor in achieving goals of the departments
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies :
- Customer Service - Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication -Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication - Able to read and interpret written information.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Works with integrity and ethically
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals..
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Six months related warehouse experience or one year of recent continuous work history.
Strong computer knowledge or experience
- Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers.
- Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk.
- The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to a climate controlled environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level is moderate.
Under Armour - 4 months ago
Under Armour (NYSE: UA) is a leading developer, marketer and distributor of branded performance products for men, women and youth. As of...