TRAINING & EXPERIENCE
KEY SKILLS & BEHAVIORS
- 4 year computer science/math degree or equivalent; MS preferred
- 2-4 year’s clinical programming or SAS programming experience 1-2 years’ experience using SAS
- Major part of work done in office environment.
- Proficient in at least one computer language, i.e., PASCAL, FORTRAN.
- Communication/relationships with others
- Work extensively with Biometrics project team members
- Interact with members of Company project team
SAS programmer who should be able to produce basic analysis displays and information from the clinical data management database
All responsibilities from the Programmer position will be performed, in addition to the following:
- Handle tasks as assigned by management
- Create SAS datasets of clinical data from clinical databases; create status and efficacy datasets; create project specific macros and formats; load client data from other platforms and other software packages; prepare data to be sent to clients
- Prepare documentation describing all datasets and variables within, including derived variables, and the project as a whole
- Perform data checks as needed, to ensure integrity and correctness of data displays. Prepare documentation for programs
- Program customized data displays, (including data listings, summary tables and routine graphics) in accordance with approved statistical analysis plan and shell displays for clinical research studies. Code is to be written using Base SAS programs, SAS procedures, or standardized macros. Perform data checks as needed to understand structure and content of data.
- Act as lead programmer for projects
Theorem Clinical Research - 15 months ago
Theorem Clinical Research is one of the foremost providers of comprehensive CRO services with offices in more than 30 countries and a...