Experienced candidates who are customer-service and team-oriented
Enthusiastic candidates seeking an exciting, challenging work environment |
Responsibilities for this Position
- Provide aggressive, hospitable service to guests in accordance with impeccable food service standards
- Ensure that patio is ready for service prior to the start of any meal period
- Ability to maintain professional uniform and grooming standards
- Always practice service communication skills which will provided Four Diamond Service to resort guests
- Ability to operate and understand point of sale computerized system
- Responsible for accuracy of all guest checks
- Ensure the highest degree of sanitation in food handling
- Ability to effectively communicate to guests information about all resort services as requested
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Must live in the local area or within commuting distance.
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
Wage is $2.25 per hour + tips
Morning and Afternoon Available Part Time, Seasonal
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Benchmark Hospitality International
- 2 years ago - save job