Stantec's Support Teams provide Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Risk Management, and Shared Services administrative support services to approximately 11,000 employees operating out of more than 170 locations in North America and 4 locations internationally. Through this support infrastructure, we are poised to help Stantec reach its vision of becoming and remaining a top 10 global design firm.
• General office duties of a wide-ranging nature, including but not limited to light typing, copying, faxing, mailings (including Fedex & messengers), etc.
• Coordinate team activities and meetings; this includes setting up techno logy, ordering breakfast, lunch, snacks for meetings and cleanup of the meeting room
• Work with excel spreadsheets and databases
• Organize and maintain files, including maintaining off-site Iron Mountain archives, retrieving on-site files,
• Reception desk coverage part time
• Maintain paper stock in common printers
• Internal mail deliveries and miscellaneous mail room duties, including delivering, stamping mail, making trips to FedEx and Post Office, calling for outside messengers, replenishing postage meter and Neopost supplies
• Assist in maintaining kitchen (ordering coffee and supplies, clean-up, etc.)
• Maintain HR and OSEC bulletin boards
• Identifies administrative needs and develops appropriate solutions or recommendations
• Makes suggestions for using resources more effectively
• Completes other projects and duties as assigned.
As the ideal candidate, you possess a strong work ethic, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines. You are an effective ‘team player’ who has a minimum of 1 year experience. You are a proficient user of MS Office applications. As a self-motivated individual, you excel at working independently and also enjoy a team environment.
Good communication, and telephone skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks at once. Ability to interact with all levels within the organization and work in a fast paced environment.
We offer all candidates the opportunity to challenge their abilities in a dynamic work environment and your efforts will be recognized through a competitive compensation program.
Stantec - 15 months ago
Stantec knows you don't become one of the top global design firms by standing around. Through more than 150 locations in North...